Thursday, December 22, 2005

The Great Soap Dilemma

One of the greatest dilemmas I face in my life is a very familiar one that occurs in the twilight of a bar soap's life: whether or not that bar of soap has exhausted its cleansing utility. You know what I mean. It's always a tough choice; after all, how small is too small? There are those among us who do not believe in waste and will use the slippery bar until the last remnant has been surrendered to the calcified water. Others use that familiar benchmark—the small bar's fracture into two equally worthless pieces. How do I resolve this quandary? I dunno, I guess I just get out a new bar of soap.

3 Comments:

Blogger monkeylogique said...

HA! That's nothing compared to the trauma caused by an empty tube of toothpaste! The empty tube of toothpaste is the periodical reminder that nothing lasts forever and that we will all die!!! And THEN you have to go to the store and buy a new one!

12/27/2005 1:03 PM  
Blogger monkeylogique said...

Haha! En effet je pense bien que la Floride me ferait du bien. J'ai le teint assez pâle...

Salut!

12/27/2005 6:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Purchase a "soap fuser" and perform the following:
* Drop the small soap fractures in the fuser
* Add a few drops of water
* Apply hand pressure to both sides of the fuser
* Open the fuser to retreive the "new" bar of soap

------ New bar size will depend on total amount of soap fractures utilized and size of "soap fuser" purchased -------

12/28/2005 11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home